Welcome to Jane Wadham Flowers
I hope you enjoy viewing our beautiful floral arrangements as much as we have enjoyed putting the ideas together for you. I first developed a love for blooms in 1988 and spent the former part of my career in floristry, creating English country garden designs for private clients and corporate events. When the online industry went crazy in 2000, my husband Paul and I realised the lack of choice on the internet for customers hoping to send beautiful and good quality flowers in chic, contemporary designs throughout the UK. Purchasers of flowers then had to rely on using erratic relay services which pass orders on to a third party, usually a local florist of unknown reliability. Acting on this need for potential clients to feel safe in the knowledge that their specific requests would be both made and delivered by one florist, I decided to start my own floristry business.
Fast-forward to today and we are extremely proud of our loyal customer base, both in the private and corporate sectors. From a simple ‘Happy Birthday’ bouquet, to a stunning floral display for a wedding event…I ensure that every order receives the time and dedication it requires. We are located next to New Covent Garden Market, so are ideally placed to purchase the finest flowers, fresh every morning prior to despatch. Customers can choose from a wide range of products available to purchase on line. Alternatively, they are welcome to telephone and talk to us about their order, with one of my helpful and experienced team. We love accommodating our clients’ needs and are happy to send not only bouquets and arrangements, but also entire floral themes for the home - especially at Christmas, when we send our own garlands, wreaths and table decorations, often made to
We work with many large corporate entities to provide stunning flowers for varying events at venues, such as major galleries and museums within the United Kingdom and Europe. We also have a loyal following of private customers, including patronage from several celebrity clients. Jane Wadham Flowers is the official florist for the RHS Chelsea Flower Show Charity Gala Preview, during which we create and implement the floral themes for over twenty clients on one night!
Whatever your occasion, whatever your budget and whatever your reason for ordering with Jane Wadham Flowers, you can rely on us to send only the finest
fresh flowers; confident that our customer service record is as consistent as our stunning floral designs. I assure you that we shall provide you with a considered, thoughtful and efficient service and the highest quality floral designs for your friends and family.
A little bit about me…
1. Five words to describe me: happy, content, caring, perfectionist, inquisitive!
2. My favorite flower is really a plant; the Auricular. If you look closely at each flower, they seem to be hand painted in the most incredible muted tones – just exquisite!
3. I find inspiration to create our bouquets and arrangements from walking through the flower market and seeing the flowers as the seasons pass. The garden also plays a big part in the displays we create and reminds me to follow seasonal flowers that can be sourced from within the UK. I also try to look at trends in magazines and key design stores to stay aware of textures and colour palettes.
4. The best aspect of running the business is the sense of satisfaction when our fabulous team have worked hard to create a stunning floral arrangement. The moment when the client first sees the finished look and realizes that it exceeds all expectations makes everything worthwhile!
5. I cannot work without a cup of tea, my husband/business partner Paul and our incredible team.
6. My favourite bouquet would contain Peonies, Sweet Peas, Ranunculas, Parrot Tulips and Lily of The Valley - but given that the flowers grow in different seasons, this is an imaginary bouquet!
7. My best career decision so far was to ask my husband Paul to join me in the business.
8. The best advice I have received is ‘to thine own self be true’. It is a quote from Hamlet I believe, and repeatedly said to me by my Irish Grandmother. It sounds selfish, but I genuinely feel that if you are happy in what you do, then those around you benefit.
9. If I had an extra hour each day, I would paint!