Standard delivery is included within the purchase price to all of our UK destinations. Flowers will be delivered between the hours of 8.30 am and 6pm. For specific delivery times, there will be a surcharge. Please call to confirm. Orders must be placed by 1.30pm on the day prior to delivery. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday throughout central London and Tuesday to Friday throughout the remainder of the UK. Saturday deliveries incur a surcharge. Please call to confirm.
Please be sure to provide us with the following information:
- The full postal/delivery address including full postcode and telephone number of the recipient.
- Any special directions
- Any alternative instructions, should the recipient be out.
- A daytime contact number for you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY
We will always endeavour to deliver your flowers within the proposed allocated time slot and in perfect condition. However if the recipient is not there and the delivery cannot be made, we will attempt to redeliver the following day. There will be a re-delivery charge of £9.10 after two failed attempts to deliver. Should a second delivery prove impossible the order will be returned to us for disposal. If a replacement is then required, the order will need to be placed again and charged in full prior to re-delivery.
We regret we cannot be responsible for late delivery due to adverse weather conditions.
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY INFORMATION
For next day/overnight deliveries, 2 working days prior to the required delivery date are required. Deliveries will be made between the hours of 8:30am and 6:00pm. Monday to Friday. Saturday deliveries are possible with a surcharge, please call to confirm. If a specific timed delivery is required there will be a surcharge, please telephone to confirm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
We accept orders subject to the following terms and conditions:
- When placing an order you acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions. Please do not confirm your order until you have read and understood them in full.
- We rely on and assume the details given regarding delivery are correct. If for any reason they are not we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of goods, and no refunds for goods or delivery can be offered.
- Once orders are placed they cannot be subsequently changed or amended in any way. No refunds can be given and goods will be delivered as ordered.
- Orders will be delivered subject to available stock. We reserve the right to supply flowers of similar quality and appearance: please see our substitution policy for further details.
- Non perishable goods such as vases that cannot be delivered if the recipient is not there will be returned to jwflowers.com, and held until such time as re-delivery is arranged by the customer. The charge for re-delivering these items will be £9.10.
DAMAGED FLOWERS / REFUND POLICY
Although we do our best to ensure that this does not happen, on very rare occasions, flowers arrive at their destination damaged.
If the recipient receives damaged flowers, please contact us immediately so that we can arrange one of the following:
- a re-send on the next available delivery date or
- a full refund
100% satisfaction guarantee
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee only applies to the products and aspects of our service that we have direct control over. The guarantee is not applicable to issues that are outside our control such as:
- incorrect or incomplete address provided by the customer or
- refused deliveries.
Wherever possible we will always send bouquets, arrangements and containers that are identical to those seen on our website. When we do have to substitute any part of an order due to lack of availability of a particular item, we will always replace it with flowers of equivalent or higher quality and value that will closely match the colour of the original choice. We also guarantee that the replacement blooms or container will not be in any way detrimental to the overall appearance and quality of your selection. Should we feel for any reason that an arrangement or bouquet may not meet the above criteria we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know, and suggest available alternative choices prior to taking payment and arranging delivery.
We only want to send emails to those who want to hear from us. We therefore operate a strict anti SPAM policy and only email customers and those who actively sign up to our Mailing List. All our email Newsletters contain an unsubscribe option so you can remove yourself from our list at any time.
We will never make your details available to third parties for marketing purposes.
All enquiries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us at the following address: Unit E001, Westminster Business Square, 1 Durham Street, London SE11 5JH
jwflowers.com – beautiful flowers nationwide